Where to find a Feeling Muslim initiative near you
At Feeling Muslim we are constantly striving to identify and address the needs of American converts to Islam across the country. To that end, we have developed community outreach and support programs which we are hopeful will benefit converts across the country, and the entire Ummah. These are community-building initiatives that are designed to meet the needs of individuals while benefiting American Muslim communities.
Some of our current projects include the following:
1. Providing FREE Feeling Muslim Welcome Packages for new Muslims;
2. Consulting with masajid leadership around the U.S. and Implementing Feeling Muslim Welcoming Spaces;
3. Distributing Feeling Muslim Community Resource Guides to masajid around the U.S.;
4. and Holding Feeling Muslim Training Workshops for communities utilizing our Guide for Masajid Leadership.
Some of our long-term projects include:
5. Offering FREE Face-to-Face and Online (Live) Introductory Islamic Courses for new Muslims;
6. Working with other Muslim organizations to award The Feeling Muslim Academic and Need-Based Scholarship for new Muslims who are enrolled in any credible higher education institution in the United States;
7. and Connecting new Muslims with Feeling Muslim Heart Cradlers for spiritual and emotional support.
Are you a new Muslim who needs support? Are you interested in learning more about one or more of these projects? Would you like to see one or more of these projects implemented in your community? Are you a member of masjid leadership who would like to bring a Feeling Muslim Project to your masjid?
If so, please contact us by filling out the form on the 'Reach Out!' page and a member of the Feeling Muslim Team will respond to your request for information, inshaAllah.
Would you like to donate a Feeling Muslim Welcome Package to a new Muslim? The packages cost $125 including shipping. Please donate today.
Feeling Muslim © 2017
© 2017 Karla N. Kovacik. All Rights Reserved.