Where Are You Currently Residing?
Figure 5 represents the areas of residence within the United States for 90.7 % of the respondents who self-identified as American female converts to Islam. The remaining 9.3% respondents are not currently residing in the United States and they represent 18 different countries around the world. Each pink marker represents areas of residence for these 257 respondents residing all over the world. The map provides a clear understanding of the global reach of the survey.
For citation purposes
Karla Nicole Evans, Feeling Muslim: Prolegomena to the Study of American Female Converts to Islam [Electronic Resource], by Karla Nicole Evans (2015).Bibliographies. Theses. Non-fiction.
Feeling Muslim © 2019
© 2019 Karla N. Kovacik. All Rights Reserved.